Effects of Retrograde Planets in Horoscope
If a person is born while a planet is in retrograde motion, he/she is immensely effected by the planet’s qualities.
If more than 1 planet in retrograde at the time of birth, then the planet with most number of degrees in its sign will effect the person more.
2. If a planet is retrograde in its debilitated sign, it gains more power and helps the native in all possible ways
3. If a planet is debilitated and retrograde in Navamsa chart but anywhere in Rasi chart, will be helpful
4. Natural benefics (jupiter,venus,mercury,moon) if own 4,7,10 houses from Ascendant and are retrograde, then will cause more problems in all aspects to the houses they own and also the house they’re placed in.
5. Natural malefics (Sun,Mars,Saturn) if own 4,7,10 houses from Ascendant and are retrograde, then will benefic results in all aspects to the houses they own and also the house they’re placed in.
6. Any planet owning 1,5,9 houses(they shouldn’t own 6,8,12 at the same time) if retrograde will be helpful to the person.
7. All planets(except jupiter) give results of the house they started retrograding from, but not the house they’re placed in at birth. Only Jupiter gives results of same house in which it is placed at birth time.
8. Retrograde Planet in a dual nature sign delays things.
There are various such signs of bad luck which occur suddenly trying to warn us about the coming difficulties so that we can be saved and be well prepared. These signs are easy to notice and identify. Following are some such signs whose sudden occurrence maybe an indication of bad luck with some simple remedies.
1. Sudden sweating or changes in sweating pattern: This is an indication of bad venus or mars. It indicates disinterest in married life in future. Bad effect of venus can cause increase in or accumulation of fat. If sweat starts occurring a lot on your forehead it means you are undergoing tension and depression and that you need mental rest. Sweating of palms and feet indicates weak heart. If sweat gives bad odour it is an indication of struggle, hard work in your life. It may also indicate hormonal problems. Blood Pressure needs to be checked. Sweating behind ears indicates danger of diabetes and thyroid should be checked.
2. Rough and cracked feet: This is an indication of bad effect of Rahu (Dragon’s Node) in future. As a remedy worship Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati. Leave a piece of glass in flowing water on saturday.
3. Black spots on face: If sudden black spots occur on face, forehead then it is an indication of weak sun and also indicates difficulties related to father, post/position, image in near future. It is also an indication of major changes in life in near future. To make the changes favourable following remedies can be done: apply almond oil on the spots, apply potato, lemon and aloe vera. Eat walnut stale mouth in the morning. Bath twice. Put roots or leaves of Bel in bathing water. Worship with Gayatri mantra and leave jaggery (gud) in flowing water on sundays.
4. Sudden aggressiveness, anger or getting hurt frequently: These are indications of bad effects of Mars. Blood Pressure, Sugar, family problems, danger of fire, possibility of accidents in future. As a remedy worship Lord Hanuman, offer him flowers. Doing Pranayam (Anlom-Vilom) will be helpful. Wear white and avoid red. If unmarried donate red clothes, if going to be married donate jaggery, if married walk on grass with spouse. Serve bull with moong dal and jaggery for 40 days.
5. Excess saliva formation while speaking or sleeping: This is an indication of weak lungs, problems to father, weak relations with friends and relatives and damage to social image. It is also an indication of weakness, decreasing stamina and lack of rest. It may also indicate an incurable disease in future. Remedy: Avoid drinking cold water, learn pranayam, take honey with water, burn wood to form coal and flow it in water on saturday. Keep honey in a flower pot in a mud-vessel on the terrace. Eat timely and regularly. Maintain cordial relations with father.
6. Early Wear and Tear of Shoes and socks: This is an indication of ill-effects of saturn and rahu. This indicates a long term bad luck coming which will cause a lot of difficulties in life. As a remedy, sleep on time, worship rising sun, change your behaviour, leave your haughtiness, hardness and injustice. Behave well. Give water to Peepal tree. Do not take gastric food. Donate oil and udad dal (black pulses). Worship your Isht dev. Serve the flora and fauna. Serve temples and your guru whole-heartedly.
7. Excessive Dry Skin: This is an indication of bad luck. Possibility of weak liver and weak jupiter. Remedy: Worship your Guru, seek his guidance. Donate banana plant. Water banana tree.
8. Excess Dandruff: Bad effect of Rahu. Avoid driving at night or early morning. Give flour to ants. Wash hair frequently. Bath twice.
9. Lot of ants in house: If you find lot of ants in your home, don’t kill them. Instead put a little turmeric in their path. They will go away.
Following are the mantras for the nine planets:
|Planet Name||Indian Name||Mantra|
|Sun||Surya||Om Hraam Hreem Hroum Sah Suryay Namah|
|Moon||Chandra||Om Shraam Shreem Shroum Sah Chandramase Namah|
|Mars||Mangal||Om Kraam Kreem Kroum Sah Bhomay Namah|
|Mercury||Budh||Om Braam Breem Broum Sah Budhay Namah|
|Jupiter||Guru||Om Graam Greem Groum Sah Gurve Namah|
|Venus||Shukra||Om Draam Dreem Droum Sah Shukray Namah|
|Saturn||Shani||Om Praam Preem Proum Sah Shaneshray Namah|
|Dragons Node||Rahu||Om Bhraam Bhreem Bhroum Sah Rahuve Namah|
|Dragons Antinode||Ketu||Om Straam Streem Stroum Sah Ketve Namah|
In astrology, it can be found whether a person will be obese by his natal chart and the causes of his obesity. Generally when the heavy planets Jupiter and Saturn are placed in the lower belt of the natal chart, that is, the 6th, 7th and 8th house, the person tends to gain weight.. Below are some ayurvedic recipes which can help one lose weight though one must remember that physical work is always the best option to lose weight.
Take this early in the morning before breakfast.
Take equal proportions of the above. Boil on slim fire till uttareni juice is completely mixed up in it. Oil is obtained at the end. Apply this oil on places where there is much fat. The oil has a property of burning cholesterol and fat.
Mix them all and grind them to flour. Make rotis with this flour.
Mix all vegetables, add turmeric powder and Saindhava Lavanam(Indian Ocean salt). Prepare curry with all these mixed vegetables and have it along with the roti/chappatis mentioned above.
i) Non application of hair oil.
ii) Development of excess heat
iii) Lack of exercises
Yoga and exercises:
i) Spell out ‘Om’ for 10 times
iv) Shupta Vajrasanam
v) Visualisation exercise:
Sit in sukhasana posture, close your eyes and visualise your head portion. Visualise that all the excess heat from your head is dissipated. Visualise locks of silky, shinking hair growth in the bald portion without any bald patches. Do this for 10 minutes daily. Hair regrows.
Tonsure the entire head and do the following:
i) Apply raddish juice with a cotton cloth by stretching the skin where bald is present so that the applied juice enters the blocked roots of the hair. Apply juice round the head and on the patches of hair loss before going to bed. Take bath early in the morning with Ayurvedic shampoo.
ii) Put 2 droops of sesame oil in the nostrils and breathe in. Due to this the closed pores of the root ends of hair that was lost will reopen and hair regrows.
iii) Repeat the tonsure process once again after 15 days and apply raddish juice and nose drops as mentioned above.
Benefits: Within 3 to 6 months hair regrows again in the bald portions.
Kalabanda hair oil:
Kalabanda gujju : 1/4 kg.
Coconut oil : 1/4 kg.
Mix the above and boil on SIM flame till oil remains. Before removing from flame add a fistful of maruvam/davanam. Before the leaves turn black, remove from flame, filter and store.
Oil can be used daily. Those having hair problems, the oil should be applied in warm condition to each layer of hair till it soaks into the roots.
The roots of hair will be strengthened, excess heat in head reduces, nerves will be cooled, dandruff will be eliminated, oiliness in head goes away, itching in head vanishes, hair fall, grey hair, bald head, penukorukudu etc. problems will be solved.
Jatamamsi : 100 gm
Chengalva kostu : 100 gm
Black sesame : 100 gm
Sugandhaphala roots : 100 gm
Tamara ginjalu : 100 gms.
Grind all the above to paste with water, add 500 gm naatu cow’s ghee and boil on SIM flame till ghee remains. Filter the ghee and store.
Apply this ghee to the head daily or atleast two times a week.
Baldhead problem will be resolved.
Tips for Bald head problem:
i) Wrap wet cloth around head. Wrap one dry cloth over it and on the top one thikck bed sheet. Excess heat is removed, head gets warmed and the closed roots will re-open.
ii) Apply neem oil or mustard oil by Nasya karma
iii) Apply hair oil atleast two times a week. Use Bringraj hair oil or kalbanda hair oil or usirika hairoil or coconut oil till the oil reaches roots. Gently massage and wrap one cloth. Take head bath with soap nut or seeka kaya early in the morning.
iv) Soak 5 pieces triphalas (Taanikaaya, usirikaya, karakkaya) over night. Apply the filtered water to head and comb the hair. Hair fall stops and hair regrows.
v) Apply onion juice with cotton cloth on the bald patches and gently massage. Take bath after it is dried.
vi) Make paste of onion seeds powder by grinding with water. Apply the paste on the bald patches and take bath after it dries.
Take boorugu jiguru (gum), nela taadi dumpalu and tamara ginjalu in equal proportion, make pieces, dry and make powder and store. Take little powder grind it with water and apply the paste to the bald portion. Wait for one hour and wash. Do this for 2 to 3 times a week till the hair restarts growing.
1. Wear lucky stone Coral (Moonga) in copper ring on Tuesday in your third finger.
1.) Wear green bangles.
1. Tie a red ribbon on front door of your house.
1. Keep a Gauri Shankar Rudraksha with you. You can keep it in your purse or just keep it at the place of worship in your house.
1. Wear ring made of iron of horse shoe in the middle finger on Saturday.