1-3. O Brahmin, now I tell you the effects, related to 5th House. If the Lords of Lagna and 5th are in their own Rāśis, or in an angle, or in a trine, one will enjoy thorough happiness through his children. Should 5ths Lord be in 6th, 8th, or 12th House, there will be no offspring. Should the Lord of 5th be combust, or be with malefics and be weak, there will be no children; even, if per chance issues are obtained, they will only quit the world soon. The Conjunct of 5ths Lord with Lagnas Lord in a good House will ensure early obtainment of children apart from happiness through them. If they join in an evil House, they will prove a defect in this respect.
4. If 5ths Lord is in 6th House, as Lagnas Lord is conjunct with Mars, the native will lose his very first child, whereafter his female will not be fertile to yield an offspring.
5. Should 5ths Lord be in fall in 6th, 8th, or 12th House, while Mercury and Ketu are in 5th House, the natives wife will give birth to one child only.
6. If 5ths Lord is in fall and be not in Aspect to 5th, while Saturn and Mercury are in 5th, the natives wife will give birth to one child only.
7. Should 9ths Lord be in Lagna, while 5ths Lord is in fall and Ketu is in 5th along with Mercury, obtainment of progeny will be after a great deal of ordeal.
8. If 5ths Lord is in 6th, 8th, or 12th House, or be in an inimical Rāśi, or be in fall, or in 5th itself, the native will beget issues with difficulty.
9. Should 5th House be owned by Saturn, or Mercury and be occupied, or aspected by Saturn and Mandi, one will have adopted issues.
10. Should Sun and Moon be together in a Rāśi and in the same Navāmśa, the native will be brought up by three mothers, or two fathers.
11. Adopted issue is indicated, if 5th is tenanted by six Planets, while its Lord is in 12th House and Moon and Lagna are endowed with strength.
12. There will be many children, if 5ths Lord is strong, while 5th is aspected by strong Mercury, Jupiter and Venus.
13. If 5ths Lord is with Moon, or is in her Decanate, the native will beget daughters.
14. If 5ths Lord is in a Movable Rāśi, while Saturn is in 5th, as Rahu is with Moon, the child (so born) is of questionable birth.
15. Undoubtedly the native is born of others loins, if Moon is in the 8th from Lagna, while Jupiter is in the 8th from Moon. Malefics Aspect, or Conjunct is essential in this Yoga.
16. If 5ths Lord is exalted, or be in 2nd, 5th, or 9th House, or be conjunct with, or aspected by Jupiter, obtainment of children will be there.
17. One will obtain children, that will indulge in mean deeds, if 5th is occupied by three, or four malefics, while 5ths Lord is in fall. A benefic (including Mercury) in 5th is excluded in the said combination.
18. If 5th is occupied by Jupiter, while its Lord is with Venus, one will obtain an offspring in his 32nd, or 33rd year.
19. Should 5ths Lord be in an angle along with Jupiter, the Karak, one will beget a child at the age of 30, or 36.
20. If Jupiter is in 9th House, while Venus is in the 9th from Jupiter along with Lagnas Lord, one will beget a child at the age of 40.
21. The native will at the age of 32 lose his child, if Rahu is in 5th, 5ths Lord is in Conjunct with a malefic and Jupiter is in debilitation.
22. There will be loss of children at 33 and 36, if a malefic is in the 5th from Jupiter, while another is in the 5th from Lagna.
23. Should Mandi be in Lagna, while Lagnas Lord is in fall, grief on account of loss of child at the age of 56 will come to pass.
24-32. Number of Children. There will be 10 sons, if 4th House and 6th House are occupied by malefics, while 5ths Lord is in deep exaltation, joining Lagnas Lord, as Jupiter is with another benefic. Nine will be the number of sons, that one will beget, if Jupiter is in deep exaltation, as Rahu is with 2nds Lord and 9th is occupied by its own Lord. There will be eight sons, if Jupiter is in 5th, or 9th House, while 5ths Lord is endowed with strength and 2nds Lord is in 10th House. Saturn in 9th House, while 5ths Lord is in 5th itself, gives 7 sons, out of which twins will be born twice. If 5ths Lord is in 5th in Conjunct with 2nds Lord, there will be birth of 7 sons, out of which 3 will pass away. Only one son is denoted, if there be a malefic in 5th House, while Jupiter is in the 5th from Saturn, or vice versa. If 5th House has a malefic in it, or, if Saturn is in the 5th from Jupiter, the native will beget offspring only through his second, or third wife. Should 5th be occupied by a malefic, while Jupiter is conjunct with Saturn in 5th House, as Lagnas Lord is in 2nd House and 5ths Lord is conjunct with Mars, one will live long, but lose his children one after the other, as they are born.