Sorry people had a bad bout with Flu so couldn’t update this until now…now back for all you astrology lovers with BPHS…enjoy..
1. O Brahmin, first of all estimate the evils and checking factors thereof through Lagna and then declare the effects of the 12 Houses.
2. Evils, causing premature end, exist up to the 24th year of ones age. As such, no definite calculation of life span should be made till such year of age.
3-6. Short-life Combinations (up to Sloka 23). Should Moon be in 6th, 8th, or 12th House and receives a Aspect from a malefic, the child will die soon. If in the process there be a Aspect from a benefic, it may live up to 8. If a benefic is retrograde in 6th, 8th, or 12th House, receiving a Aspect from a malefic, death will occur within a month of birth. This is true, only when Lagna is not occupied by a benefic. Should 5th House be occupied by Saturn, Mars and Sun jointly, (early) death of mother and brother will come to pass. Mars, placed in 1st, or in 8th House and be conjunct with Saturn, or Sun, or receiving a Aspect from a malefic, being bereft of a Aspect from a benefic, will prove a source of (immediate) death.
7-11. If Saturn and Mars give a Aspect to Lagna, as the lumin6thes are conjunct with Rahu (elsewhere), the child will live a fortnight. Immediate death of the child along with its mother will occur, if Saturn is in 10th House, Moon in 6th House and Mars in 7th House. One will immediately go to the abode of Yama, if Saturn is in 1st House, while Moon and Jupiter are in their order in 8th and 3rd House. Only a month will be the span of ones life, who had Sun in 9th House, Mars in 7th House and Jupiter and Venus in 11th House. All Planets (any Planet) in 12th House will be the source of a short life, specifically the lumin6thes, Venus and Rahu. But the Aspect of these four Planets (on 12th House) will counteract such evils.
12. Moon is capable of causing early end, if she is with a malefic in 7th, 8th, or 1st House and unrelated to a benefic.
13. Early death will come to pass, if there be a birth in the morning, or evening junctions, or in a Hora, ruled by Moon, or in Gandanta, while Moon and malefics occupy Kendras from Lagna.
14. Definition of Sandhya. 3 Ghatis before the sight of the semi disc (half) of the rising Sun and a similar duration, following Sun’s set, are called, as morning twilight and evening twilight, respectively.
15. Early Death. Should all the malefics be in the oriental half, while benefics are in the occidental half, early death of one born in Scorpio will follow. In this case there is no need of any rethinking.
16. Malefic in 12th and 6th House, or in 8th and 2nd House, while Lagna is hemmed between other malefics, will bring early death.
17. Malefics, occupying 1st and 7th House, while Moon is conjunct with a malefic with no relief from a benefic, will also cause premature death.
18. Early death will be inflicted on the native, if decreasing Moon is in 1st House, while malefics capture 8th House and a Kendra. There is no doubt about that.
19. Moon in 1st, 8th, 12th, or 7th House and hemmed between malefics will confer premature death.
20. Should Moon be in 1st House, hemmed between malefics, while 7th, or 8th House has a malefic in it, he will face immediate death along with his mother.
21. Should Saturn, Sun and Mars be in 12th, 9th and 8th House without Aspect from a benefic, the child will face instant death.
22. With a malefic in 7th House, or in the rising Dreshkana, while decreasing Moon is in 1st House, death be experienced early.
23. The life span of the child will be either 2 months, or 6 months only, if all Planets devoid of strength are relegated to Apoklima Houses.
24. Evils to Mother (up to Sloka 33). The mother of the native will incur evils (will die soon), if Moon at birth receives a Aspect from three malefics. Benefics, giving a Aspect to Moon, will bring good to the mother.
25. Should 2nd House be occupied by Rahu, Mercury, Venus, Sun and Saturn, the child’s birth has been after its fathers death, while even the mother will face early death.
26. If Moon is in the 7th, or the 8th from a malefic, be herself with a malefic and receives a Aspect from a strong malefic, predict mothers end to be early.
27. The child will not live on mothers milk, but on that of she-goat, if Sun is exalted, or debilitated in 7th House.
28. Should a malefic be in the 4th, identical with an inimical Rāśi, counted from Moon, while there is no benefic in a Kendra, the child will lose its mother in a premature manner. 29. Malefics in 6th and 12th House will bring evils to mother. The child’s father will receive similar effects, if 4th and 10th House are captured by malefics.
30. Mercury in 2nd House, while malefics occupy 1st and 12th House: this Yoga will destroy the entire family.
31. Jupiter, Saturn and Rahu, respectively, posited in 1st, 2nd and 3rd House will cause mothers death early.
32. Doubtlessly the mother will give up the child, if it has malefics in Konas, counted from the decreasing Moon. No benefic shall be conjunct with the said malefics.
33. If Mars and Saturn are together in a Kendra with reference to Moon and occupy one and the same Navāmśa, the child will have two mothers. Yet it will be short-lived.
34. Evil to Father (up to Sloka 42). Ones father will incur early death, if Saturn, Mars and Moon in their orders are in 1st, 7th and 6th House.
35. The native will at the time of his marriage lose his father, if Jupiter is in 1st House, while Saturn, Sun, Mars and Mercury are together in 2nd House.
36. Early loss of father will take place, if Sun is with a malefic, or is hemmed between malefics, as there is another malefic in the 7th from Sun.
37. Remote will be the possibility of ones father sustaining, if Sun is in 7th, while Mars is in 10th and Rahu is in 12th House.
38. Early and troubled will be ones fathers death, if Mars is in 10th House identical with his enemy Rāśi.
39. Moon in 6th House, Saturn in 1st House and Mars in 7th House: this array of heavenly bodies at birth will not ensure a long span of life for the father.
40. If Sun receives a Aspect from Saturn and be in Aries, or in Scorpio Navāmśa, the father would have given up the family before birth of the child, or would have passed away.
41. If 4th, 10th and 12th House are all occupied by malefics, both the parents will leave the child to its own fate and wander from place to place.
42. The father will not see the native till his (the natives) 23rd year, if Rahu and Jupiter are together in an inimical Rāśi identical with 1st, or 4th House.
43-45. Parents. Sun is the indicator of father for all beings, while the mother is indicated by Moon. Should Sun receive a Aspect from one, or more malefics, or be hemmed between them, this will cause evils to father. Similarly Moon be considered in respect of mother. Malefics in the 6th, the 8th, or the 4th from Sun will bring inauspicious results about the father. Malefics in such places from Moon will be adverse for the mother. The strength, or otherwise of the occupants concerned be suitably estimated.